I am interested in attending A Very Merry Rovent in 2017 on February 10, 11, 12, 13, What is happening?
- The theme for 2017 is “A Very Merry Rovent” Celebrating all the festivus’ typically celebrated around the end of December. Hanukkah, Christmas, Yule, Kwanza, New Years, Solstice, Decemberween etc.
- Dress up to the holiday you celebrate or pick a new one.
- We are organizing some limited bus transportation to and from camp this year. Details are still limited at this point. Basically we are looking at two buses, one starting at Horseshoe Bay Ferry and stopping in Burnaby and Coquitlam. The other starting at Tsawwassen Ferry terminal and stopping in Surrey and Langley. There will be a minimal charge per person for the service to secure your spot. Luggage space will be limited. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more and express your interest in this service.
- You can help us by letting us know the best place to pick you up. Survey Here
- We are hoping to have online Registration and payment as an option this year
- More to come.